Brief Description: Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020, WEST BENGAL, Under WEST BENGAL, WEST BENGAL, KOLKATA govt jobs has published recruitment notification for the posts of (Executive Trainee) vacancies. If you are interested and Eligible for these posts you have to apply for online on or before 15 Apr 2020..For more detailed information about qualification, age limit, selection process, application fe and how to apply ( Online or Offline ) details is mention below, The notification brief information given below. Rea all the details carefully and ensure you are eligible. Please keep reading this post in www.jobspappa.in .given below…
Candidates who are looking for all latest Govt Jobs, Admit Card, Results, Syllabus, Questions Papers, Answer Keys( Every Day Update more than 100 above government jobs all over India ) available in www.jobspappa.in – My Dear Friends – “All The Best”…
Total Vacancies: 4
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online 04 Apr 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online 15 Apr 2020
Gen/ OBC ₹ 750
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Nil
Gen/ UR 27 years as on 08 April 2020
Relax 05 years for SC/ST
03 years for OBC
Kolkata and West Bengal
Immediately How to apply Recruitment 2020……….?
1: Open google.com, check the Government official website or click the below mention notifications
2: Check the careers or Latest Updates page or Link.
3: Check the adv. or notification, click and Download it.
4: n that Notification checks the eligibility to apply.
5: Search the online application form link
6: fill the application form with correct details, (If ask) before create an account and give correct information or other details.
7: Payments and give correct information once check all fields then submit the application.
8: Click the print Button and Download your application form.
9: Take printout for further process.
1. Those candidate applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria/conditions prescribed for the post /examination. Admission of the candidate for examination for the post notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information fished by tem in the ONLINE application.
2. Any recruitment found that any info fetched by the candidates in his ONLINE application is false/incorrect or candidate has suppressed any relevant information..
3. Online application complete in all respect can be submitted in the online Official website. hard copy of applcation is required to be submitted. candidate upper age relaxation shall have to submit hard copy of application form duly supported with all experience certificate is support of their for age relaxation to from applying online mode of application will not be accepted.
4. Those applications which are complete with all the required information will be treated as “Complete”. Application subm partially due to the reason such as network problem can be resumed and completed at a later point of time through appropriate option in the recruitment portal. All application are to be submitted completely before the last date of submission of ONLINE application.
5. File size of photograph image should be between 10 KB to 50 MB. Those photograph should clearly visible and legible. Upload wrong photos with poor visibility may lead to debarring of candidates.
6. Date/time/hall ticket of the candidate shall be intimated later through SMS/Newspaper. Those admit Card will be issued after scrutiny of online application form. incomplete application not processed and immediately rejected.No further correspondence will be entertained in this regards and no admit cards will be issued to such candidates.